[openstack-dev] [magnum][barbican] Setting a live debug session time

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Wed Jul 22 17:55:20 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-07-21 at 23:42 -0400, Ade Lee wrote:
> So, as discussed on #irc, I plan to:
>
> 1. Check with folks who are running in a devstack environment as to
> where/how their barbican.conf file is configured.
>
> 2. Will keep you updated as to the progress of dogtag packaging in
> Ubuntu/Debian.  Currently, there are a couple of bugs due to changes in
> tomcat.  These should be resolved this week - and Dogtag will be back in
> sid.
>
> 3.  Will send you script that is used to configure Barbican with Dogtag
> in the Barbican Dogtag gate.

You can see the Dogtag barbican script in this CR ..
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/202146/15/contrib/devstack/lib/barbican,cm

Essentially, the steps are :
-- install dogtag packages
-- run pkispawn a couple of times to create the ca and kra
-- copy some files to /etc/barbican
-- modify barbican.conf

Also, the bug in the snakeoil plugin has been fixed --
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/204704/

so no need to patch it.

Ade