[openstack-dev] [Fuel Zabbix in deployment tasks

Stanislaw Bogatkin sbogatkin at mirantis.com
Wed Jul 22 05:54:00 UTC 2015

Actually, I didn't participate in that process a lot - just reviewed plugin
couple of times and as I know, we had had a commits that deleted zabbix
from current Fuel.
There is bug about that: https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1455664
There is a review: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/182615/

Seems that it should be resolved and merged to have zabbix code actually
deleted from current master.