[openstack-dev] [GSLB][LBaaS] Launchpad project, git repos and more!

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Tue Jul 21 19:55:09 UTC 2015

Perhaps I missed a discussion: You seem to be doing all the things that
an OpenStack project team does. Is there some reason you aren't just
creating an OpenStack project team?

http://governance.openstack.org/reference/new-projects-requirements.html

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/NewProjectTeams

?

Excerpts from Hayes, Graham's message of 2015-07-21 11:53:35 -0700: