[openstack-dev] [CI] How to set a proxy for zuul.

Asselin, Ramy ramy.asselin at hp.com
Tue Jul 21 15:52:25 UTC 2015

Tang,

#openstack-meeting is for people to come together for officially scheduled meetings [1]
Did you try to join the 3rd party meeting on Monday[2]? I was chairing the meeting but did not see you. That would be a great forum to ask these questions.

Otherwise, you can ask in #openstack-infra. If you do ask, remember to stay logged in, otherwise you'll miss any responses & people are not likely to respond to your question if they see you're not logged in (because you'll miss the response).

Ramy

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Third_Party_Meeting