[openstack-dev] [security] [docs] Security Guide Freeze and RST migration

Dillon, Nathaniel nathaniel.dillon at hp.com
Tue Jul 21 14:46:33 UTC 2015

All,

The OpenStack Security Guide is migrating to RST format [1] and with help from the docs team we hope to have this completed shortly. We will therefore be entering a freeze on all changes coming into the Security Guide until the migration is complete, and all future changes will be in the much easier RST format.

Progress can be tracked on the etherpad [2] or specific issues can be asked in reply to this message or during the Security Guide weekly meeting [3], and an announcement will be made when the migration is complete.

Thanks,

Nathaniel

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1463111
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/sec-guide-rst