[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaasv2]How to configure lbaasv2 in devstack

jiangshan0409 at 139.com jiangshan0409 at 139.com
Tue Jul 21 01:49:57 UTC 2015

Hi all,

         I have configured these lines in my devstack localrc

    # Load the external LBaaS plugin.
    enable_plugin neutron-lbaas https://git.openstack.org/openstack/neutron-lbaas

    ## Neutron - Load Balancing
    ENABLED_SERVICES+=,q-lbaasv2

    # Horizon (Dashboard UI) - (always use the trunk)
    ENABLED_SERVICES+=,horizon

    # Neutron - Networking Service
    # If Neutron is not declared the old good nova-network will be used
    ENABLED_SERVICES+=,q-svc,q-agt,q-dhcp,q-l3,q-meta,neutron

        And I can use lbaasv2 through CLI. But do not have the "loadbalance" pages in dashboard(the other pages like routers, networks are all right).

        Is there anything wrong in my configuration? Or maybe some configuration need to be done in horizon to use lbaasv2?

        Thanks a lot for your help!