[openstack-dev] Python 3: 5 more projects with a py34 voting gate, only 4 remaing

Brant Knudson blk at acm.org
Mon Jul 20 21:56:20 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 7:32 AM, Victor Stinner <vstinner at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are close to having a voting py34 gate on all OpenStack libraries and
> applications. I just made the py34 gate voting for the 5 following projects:
>
> * keystone

> Victor

While there's a py34 gate for keystone, it doesn't actually test much, so
let's not declare victory just yet. The short list of tests to run are in
keystone's tox.ini[1]. Here's the error I get when I add
keystone/tests/unit/backend/domain_config/test_sql.py to the list:
http://paste.openstack.org/show/392971/ . So another library that we use
that doesn't support py34 is dogpile.cache (or maybe keystone isn't calling
it correctly).

[1] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/keystone/tree/tox.ini#n20

Brant