[openstack-dev] [Neutron]Unit test failed but devstack was okay

Zhi Chang changzhi at unitedstack.com
Mon Jul 20 05:47:08 UTC 2015

Hi, all.
    I write a unit test in devstack and runs all tests okay on my environment. Why does Jenkins failed when I upload my patch into review? The patch is https://review.openstack.org/#/c/199588/. The failed test was named "neutron.tests.unit.plugins.embrane.test_embrane_neutron_plugin.TestEmbraneSubnetsV2.test_subnet_lifecycle_dns_retains_order". But it is okay on my environment. Could someone tells me the reason? What should I do?

Thanks
Zhi Chang