[openstack-dev] [Neutron]How to configure lbaas api v2 on devstack?

Al Miller ajmiller at ajmiller.net
Sun Jul 19 03:05:03 UTC 2015

The quick answer is “enable_service q-lbaasv2”.

A longer answer is that the neutron-lbaas repository contains sample local.con and local.sh files that set up a working loadbalancer devstack setup using LBaaS V2.  They are in neutron-lbaas/devstack/samples.   Putting those files, along with webserver.sh into your devstack directory and running stack.sh will set up a V2 loadbalancer with two member instances.

More details are at https://chapter60.wordpress.com/2015/04/14/sample-scripts-to-automatically-set-up-lbaas-v2-loadbalancers-in-devstack/

Al