[openstack-dev] [os-ansible-deployment] Core nomination for Matt Kassawara (sam-i-am)

Andy McCrae andy.mccrae at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 18:40:23 UTC 2015

Matt does add value, and I definitely don't want to imply that what he does
isn't great work or that it isn't helpful to the project, however its hard
to +1 a Core reviewer who has 1 review in the liberty timeframe. Since one
of the primary purposes of core reviewers is to actively review code it
doesn't make much sense to me.

If Matt becomes more active performing quality reviews then I have no
qualms.