[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Concern about networking-sfc and community process

Cathy Zhang Cathy.H.Zhang at huawei.com
Fri Jul 17 17:48:05 UTC 2015

Hi Sean,

I was on IRC Infra channel yesterday getting guidance about the merge.
I have replied to all the other comments on the new version 12 and addressed them in the latest updated version, but I did not spot yours since yours is towards the end of the spec and Louis, not I, replied to your comment. I apologize for this! I am usually careful and addressing all comments posted (even after the PTL approval). Yesterday I was in a little rush and was busy switching between intranet for checking the Jenkin email notification and external Internet for getting on the IRC channel and updating/checking in new versions.

After I spotted your latest “-1” yesterday, I had replied that I will upload a follow-up patch to add the API endpoints and URL info in the wiki to this spec. Apologize again for this!

Thanks,
Cathy