[openstack-dev] [Murano] Should we move to #openstack-murano ?

Ekaterina Chernova efedorova at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 17 16:16:38 UTC 2015

Hi guys!

Currently Murano holds the *#murano* IRC channel.

But all openstack projects have the openstack- prefix in their channel’s
name.

So I have a question: should we move to *#openstack-murano*?

I think it’s a good idea, since it’s more obvious to go to*
#openstack-murano* if one needs help with murano.

Do you know if anybody tried to get help at *#openstack-murano* and
discovered that this is not the official Murano channel ?

Would it be hard to migrate from one channel to another?

Regards,
Kate.