[openstack-dev] [Nova][infra][third-party] Intel actively seeking solution to CI issue and getting close to a solution

Wang, Shane shane.wang at intel.com
Fri Jul 17 07:00:28 UTC 2015

Yes, Anita. We are seeking the alternatives to fix it and hope the CIs can be recovered very soon.

Also please allow me to explain a little bit, we shut down the service without any email notification, but update the wiki (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/Intel-PCI-CI) only according to the suggestion from the Infra team.

[09:18:52] <anteaya> then if anyone wonders what is happening with your system they check the status page
[09:18:52] <anteaya> does that make sense?
[09:19:13] <anteaya> correct
[09:19:23] <anteaya> anytime you need to change the status of your ci
[09:19:37] <jyuso1> OK,thanks.I
[09:19:37] <anteaya> change it here
[09:19:45] <jyuso1> I'll change it soon
[09:19:49] <anteaya> and please don't send an email to the mailing list, people won't read it anyway

We're going to make the CIs more stable in the future, and in case that any issue happened unexpectedly, we will let the community know.

Sorry for inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards.
--
Shane