[openstack-dev] July 15th meeting cancelled

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Jul 16 02:22:18 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Calum Loudon" <Calum.Loudon at metaswitch.com>
>
> Hi Steve
>
> I missed the linked mail as it was sent to the openstack-operators list, not
> openstack-dev - was that intentional?

Sort of, in that the use case definition work is primarily an operators activity rather than a development one as such. The other issue with cross-posting is that we end up with a split thread across the two (or more lists), though in this case I did not get any on list responses though I did get several off list responses suggesting variations of:

1) Move focus away from the telcowg-usecases repository in favor of the productwg user stories repository currently being created.
2) Move focus away from the telcowg-usecases repository in favor of backlog spec and/or RFE processes for projects that support them.
3) Move the telcowg-usecases repository into the openstack namespace as proposed but do so under the governance of the user committee rather than the TC.

I record these here simply for the purposes of transparency, obviously we need to discuss as a team which if any of these is appropriate in addition to or instead of the actions I proposed in the previous email.

> On the substance of the mail, +1 to adding Daniel and Yuriy to the core
> reviewers list.

Thanks for the feedback on this.

-Steve

> cheers
>
> Calum

Steve Gordon, RHCE
Sr. Technical Product Manager,
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform