[openstack-dev] [Nova][infra][third-party] Intel actively seeking solution to CI issue and getting close to a solution

yongli he yongli.he at intel.com
Thu Jul 16 02:19:43 UTC 2015

Hello OpenStackers!

The Intel PCI/SRIOV/NGFW/PTAS CI located in China, due to reasons beyond
our control, lost connectivity to the Jenkins servers. Although the CI
system is working fine we haven’t been able to report results back for
about a month now.

We are actively looking for a solution to this problem.

Currently we are seeking a VM in AWS or similar public cloud to hold our
CI logs, which will quickly give us a short term solution.  For a longer
term solution we are exploring moving to machines located in the US.

Sorry for the inconvenience and your patience.

Regards
Yongli