[openstack-dev] [Cinder] FFE Request: Re-add Quobyte Cinder Driver

Silvan Kaiser silvan at quobyte.com
Wed Jul 15 17:32:50 UTC 2015

Hello Mike!
Thanks for looking into this. Yes, the fails are caused by the two open
bugs i mentioned [1,2].
We will continue to see into those.
Regards
Silvan

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1465416
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1473116

> On 17:44 Jul 14, Silvan Kaiser wrote:
> > Hello Cinder Community!
> > I'd like to request a feature freeze exception for change [1], re-adding
> the Quobyte driver to Cinder.
> >
> > The driver was removed in change [2] due to missing CI activity [3], it
> was originally added in the kilo release [4].
> > We've been able to remove the CI's issues and it has been reporting for
> a week now [5], stably testing and consistently showing two bugs (one in
> Nova and one in our driver/Cinder),
> > referenced on the CIs status page [6]. We're monitoring the CI results
> continuously and the detected bugs are beeing addressed.
> > The complete logs can be reviewed at [7].
> > CI status changes are published on the Quobyte CI Status page in the
> wiki [6], where there’s also our contact information.
> > Thanks a lot for considering and best regards
> > Silvan Kaiser
> > (kaisers/casusbelli in IRC)
> >

> > [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/201507/
> > [2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/191192/
> > [3]
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-July/068609.html
> > [4] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/94186/
> > [5]
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-July/069183.html
> > [6] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/Quobyte_CI
> > [7] http://176.9.127.22:8081/?C=M;O=D
>
> The last 120 jobs have failed. Here's a paste of the 60 of them:
>
> http://paste.openstack.org/show/375484/
>
> --
> Mike Perez

Dr. Silvan Kaiser
Quobyte GmbH
Boyenstr. 41 - 10115 Berlin-Mitte - Germany
+49-30-814 591 800 - www.quobyte.com<http://www.quobyte.com/>
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 149012B
Management board: Dr. Felix Hupfeld, Dr. Björn Kolbeck, Dr. Jan Stender

*Quobyte* GmbH
Hardenbergplatz 2 - 10623 Berlin - Germany