[openstack-dev] [nova][vmware] questions about some skipped tests in vmware/nsx ci

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jul 15 16:31:58 UTC 2015

On 7/15/2015 11:17 AM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
> I was looking at NSX CI results on [1] which is related to volumes and
> noticed that
> tempest.api.compute.volumes.test_attach_volume.AttachVolumeTestJSON.test_attach_detach_volume
>
> is being skipped, is there a reason why?  Attach and detach of volumes
> is a pretty basic operation for a virt driver in nova.

I guess this is just a poorly named test case, it's skipped if you don't
have ssh validation enabled in the CI run [1].  Which is False by default.

There is another test right below it, test_list_get_volume_attachments,
which is run in the NSX CI so nevermind, the sky isn't falling.

[1]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/tempest/tree/tempest/api/compute/volumes/test_attach_volume.py#n87

Matt Riedemann