[openstack-dev] [glance] Progress of the Python 3 port

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Wed Jul 15 08:39:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 09/07/2015 16:29, Ian Cordasco wrote:
> Thanks for your hard work Victor! I'll bring up a new release today in the
> Glance meeting (currently running) and see if Nik and I can bug the
> release managers for a new release today.

Any update on this release?

In the meeting report, I read:
"14:39:59 <jokke_> also queued up bunch of stable stuff ... glance_store
gotta wait until Cinder gets their client requirements fixed, but
glanceclient backports would need some love"

What is this Cinder client requirements issue? Is it fixed now? The
"stable stuff" are required for the new glance_store release?

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/glance/2015/glance.2015-07-09-14.00.log.html

Victor