[openstack-dev] [mistral] A new BP - Support large datasets being passed

ELISHA, Moshe (Moshe) moshe.elisha at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed Jul 15 08:23:02 UTC 2015

I agree. We will try to allocate someone soon for this but it seems that all are very busy.

With the use cases I had encountered – the columns listed in the BP were OK. Do you have any suggestion for other columns?

Another important thing – when I changed the columns just for testing purposes – I did not get any “Data too long” anymore but I did get a segmentation fault:

2015-07-14 18:13:30.750 24152 INFO mistral.api.controllers.v2.execution [-] Fetch executions
/bin/bash: line 19: 24152 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) /usr/local/bin/mistral-server --config-file /etc/mistral/mistral.conf
mistral failed to start

There is probably an out of memory error or something. This should be addressed in the BP.