[openstack-dev] Juno Compute RPC v3.33 Endpoint Error when the Controller is running rabbitMQ v3.4.2

Gregg Marxer G.Marxer at F5.com
Tue Jul 14 21:18:11 UTC 2015

3rd posting

Hi Experts,

I have a three node Juno system running on Ubuntu 14.04. On the compute node I keep getting the following Endpoint does not support RPC version 3.33 to caller error when I launch a Nova instance. The Controller is running rabbitMQ v3.4.2. So I do not understand why the compute node thinks the endpoint does not support v3.33. I tried both rabbitMQ v3.3.3 and v3.5 on the compute node with the same result. Data below. Any suggestions?

https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/69203/juno-controller-rabbitmq-v342-but-compute-node-v333-rpc-error/

Regards,

Gregg Marxer | Field Systems Engineer
O 949.631.6733   M 732.713.1361