[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] Horizon support for neutron-lbaas v2

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 17:09:03 UTC 2015

Another option is to create a project under openstack.
designate-dashboard project takes this approach,
and the core team of the project is both horizon-core and designate-core.
We can do the similar approach. Thought?

I have one question.
Do we have a separate place forever or do we want to merge horizon repo
once the implementation are available.
If we have a separate repo for LBaaS v2 panel, we need to release it
separately.

I am not sure I am available at LBaaS meeting, but I would like to help
this efforts as a core from horizon and neutron.

Akihiro