[openstack-dev] [kolla] Proposal for Paul Bourke for Kolla Core

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Tue Jul 14 16:01:06 UTC 2015

Well that is unanimous.  Welcome to the core team Paul!

Regards
-steve

From: "Daneyon Hansen (danehans)" <danehans at cisco.com<mailto:danehans at cisco.com>>
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 8:56 AM
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [kolla] Proposal for Paul Bourke for Kolla Core

+1

From: "Steven Dake (stdake)" <stdake at cisco.com<mailto:stdake at cisco.com>>
Date: Monday, July 13, 2015 at 7:40 PM

Hey folks,

I am proposing Paul Bourke for the Kolla core team.  He did a fantastic job getting Kolla into shape to support multiple distros and from source/from binary installation.  His statistics are fantastic including both code and reviews.  His reviews are not only voluminous, but consistently good.  Paul is helping on many fronts and I would feel make a fantastic addition to our core reviewer team.

Consider my proposal to count as one +1 vote.

Any Kolla core is free to vote +1, abstain, or vote –1.  A –1 vote is a veto for the candidate, so if you are on the fence, best to abstain :)  We require 3 core reviewer votes to approve a candidate.  I will leave the voting open until July 20th 0000 UTC.  If the vote is unanimous prior to that time or a veto vote is received, I’ll close voting and make appropriate adjustments to the gerrit groups.

Regards
-steve