[openstack-dev] [puppet] running tempest on beaker jobs

Emilien Macchi emilien.macchi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 02:44:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

I would like to propose to run Tempest at the end of the beaker jobs, for
testing purpose now.

As a start, we would accept 0 & 1 as return code, because this is really
experimental.
Though I think it will be interesting to see how it behaves, specially when
we implement new configurations or plugins in our modules.

I already did a PoC for puppet-keystone: https://review.openstack.org/198561
(failing because it needs more work to pass keystone v3 tests but v2 tests
are successful).
As you can see the code is really light, since we use puppet-tempest.

Any suggestion is welcome !

--
Emilien Macchi