[openstack-dev] [all] Time to remove Python2.6 jobs from master

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Jul 13 01:29:10 UTC 2015

So, we've got constraints support for tox coming together nicely.

The rollout for that will be per project (because tox.ini needs to change).

However, we're not compiling, nor are we easily able to do so, a
constraints set for Python 2.6. (We compile one unified file with all
our constraints, which requires a VM with all the Python's we need to
use installed on it).

Enabling constraints on py2.6 tox jobs will fail to constrain anything
which varies by Python version.

So - folk that haven't disabled their 2.6 jobs (you know who you are)
- you probably want to do so now in master. Its' my understanding that
they were meant to be disabled during kilo but they've fallen through
the cracks.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>