[openstack-dev] [Murano] Documentation on how to Start Contributing

Georgy Okrokvertskhov gokrokvertskhov at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 10 14:45:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you want to be able to install modified Murano
from your own repository. There is a devstack integration script in Murano
repository which does this. Here are lines where you can point to specific
repository for Murano installation in devstack:
https://github.com/openstack/murano/blob/master/devstack/plugin.sh#L17-L18

Installation procedure in the README.rst file in the folder devstack of
murano repository.

Thanks
Gosha

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 9:54 PM, Nikolay Starodubtsev <
nstarodubtsev at mirantis.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Can you describe what problems do you have with "bring code changes into
> a live Devstack environment, and test them".
> If you want a real-time Q&A experience you can ask your questions at
> #murano on freenode.
>

> Nikolay Starodubtsev
>
> Software Engineer
>
> Mirantis Inc.
>

> Skype: dark_harlequine1

>> Hello,
>>
>> I am wondering if there is any documentation for new contributors that
>> explains how to get up-to-speed with Murano development; something that
>> covers how to bring code changes into a live Devstack environment, and test
>> them.
>> I've looked at the Murano documentation online and have not been able to
>> find it.
>>
>> Any pointer is very much appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks.

Georgy Okrokvertskhov