[openstack-dev] [Fuel] wrong network for keystone endpoint in 6.1 ?

Stanislaw Bogatkin sbogatkin at mirantis.com
Thu Jul 9 22:30:33 UTC 2015

Hi Daniel,

answer is no - actually there is no strong dependency between public and
internal/admin endpoints. In your case keystone client ask keystone on
address 10.52.71.39 (which, I think, was provided by system
variable OS_AUTH_URL), auth on it and then keystone give endpoints list to
client. Client selected admin endpoint from this list (192.168.20.3
address) and tried to get information you asked. It's a normal behavior.

So, in Fuel by default we have 3 different endpoints for keystone - public
on public VIP, port 5000; internal on management VIP, port 5000, admin on
management VIP, port 35357.