[openstack-dev] [tc] [all] thinking additional tags

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Jul 8 16:51:42 UTC 2015

Sean Dague wrote:
> Personally, I'm running out of steam on tags for this cycle, but Zane
> brought up a good point in the TC meeting yesterday, which was that "it
> would be nice to have tags for criteria that we used to use for
> integration requirements". I strongly agree with that perspective.
> [...]

Thanks for bringing that up. As mentioned at the TC meeting yesterday I
plan to set up a small TC workgroup to aggressively look for missing
tags and define them. Russell already signed up, and as all TC
workgroups it can include non-TC members (it's actually a great way to
do succession planning at the TC).

I'm still stuck on (re)defining the release tags to match the Liberty
release models, but I plan to start working on that soon after.

Who is in?

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)