[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Separate repo for Fuel Agent

Vladimir Kozhukalov vkozhukalov at mirantis.com
Wed Jul 8 09:24:00 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

I am going to move Fuel Agent into a separate git repository. The thing is
that we have quite a few review requests to fuel-web with changes for Fuel
Agent. The new repository is going to look like this
https://github.com/kozhukalov/fuel-agent i.e. there is no additional
sub-directory fuel_agent. In fact, I don't think it is a big deal to update
all fuel agent related review requests.

Work items:
0) request to openstack-infra https://review.openstack.org/#/c/199178/1
0.1) upstream for this request with commit history
https://github.com/kozhukalov/fuel-agent
1) fuel-agent/specs/fuel-agent.spec is an extraction from
fuel-web/specs/nailgun.spec (separate commit, in progress)
2) modify fuel-main to build fuel-agent package (in progress)
3) create jenkins-jobs/servers/fuel-ci/verify-fuel-agent.yaml (in progress)

For the start Fuel Agent core team will be the same as in fuel-web.

If there is anything I forgot, please remind me about that.

Vladimir Kozhukalov