[openstack-dev] [third-party][infra] Reminder: Common OpenStack CI Virtual Sprint Wednesday July 8 1600 UTC (was [infra][third-party] Common-CI Virtual Sprint)

Asselin, Ramy ramy.asselin at hp.com
Tue Jul 7 22:55:32 UTC 2015

All,

This is a reminder of the OpenStack-Infra Virtual Sprint[1] is scheduled for (tomorrow) Wednesday July 8 1600 UTC, and will run for 48hours.

GOAL: By the end of the sprint, we should be able to setup a 3rd party CI system using the same puppet components that the OpenStack Infrastructure team is using in its production CI system. [2]

We've made quite a bit of progress since the virtual sprint was scheduled [3]. There's a few tasks remaining [4].

You can sign up for a particular focus area or as a 'generalist' on the etherpad [5]. This will make it easier to divide and conquer.

In past virtual sprints, some feedback was to do a better job handing off tasks as we work across different time zones[6]. So please include your timezone / working hours to help facilitate these transitions.

We'll be using this IRC Channel on freenode: #openstack-sprint

Thanks,

Ramy
IRC: Asselin

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/VirtualSprints#OpenStack_Common-CI_Solution