[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Being spammed by bugs when assigned to whole fuel team

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Tue Jul 7 20:27:34 UTC 2015

Hi folks,
DevOps guys - when someone assigns bug to "Fuel for OpenStack", message is
being sent to 120 people.

Is there a way to restrict such assignment in Launchpad? I want to only
allow fuel-python, and other subteams available. Or do something with LP
groups.

The problem is that I'm getting tired of many (not relevant to me) bugs
flowing in my inbox, and stop paying attention. I'll have to create filter.
And if someone needs my attention in particular bug, subscribes me to it -
I'll miss it, as it will be filtered by the same way.

Thank you,
--
Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen