[openstack-dev] [Ironic] weekly subteam status report
rlooyahoo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 17:37:12 UTC 2015
Following is the subteam report for Ironic. As usual, this is pulled
directly from the Ironic whiteboard and formatted.
initial (unstable-API) releases for oslo.cache, oslo.reports, oslo.service,
automaton, futurist are in pypi
- oslo.service and automation is already consumed by ironic
- spec to use futurist: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/191710/
now trying to resolve some issues with service name standards ("Bare Metal"
or "Bare metal"?) or so
Our devstack gate has passed for the first time \o/
- experiences rare timeouts due to some infra-git-related problems, but
otherwise looks solid
Installation clean-up and bug fixing is underway.
The following specs need reviews:
- UEFI secure boot support for pxe-ilo driver
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/174295/ (This is a carry-over item from
Kilo, please review)
- standalone iLO drivers https://review.openstack.org/#/c/193478/
- Adding zapping support for iLO drivers
Status: Reactive (solicit for core team's review and approval)
- iRMC Virtual Media Deploy Driver
Status: Active (spec and vendor passthru reviews are on going)
- Enhance Power Interface for Soft Reboot and NMI
Status: Active (code review is on going)
- iRMC out of band inspection
Until next week,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev