[openstack-dev] [Magnum] Continuing with heat-coe-templates

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Tue Jul 7 17:22:53 UTC 2015

Team,

Thanks everyone for your input on this thread. To make a decision, I’d like input form Lars. I have put this on our team meeting agenda for next Tuesday (2015-07-14 2200 UTC in #openstack-meeting-alt). I’ll reach out to him on IRC and ask if he can make time to attend.

If Magnum feels comfortable supporting a fork of this code and keeping it within the Magnum tree, then it probably makes sense to delete the heat-coe-templates repo, and encourage Lars to continue any related work in the original repo [1], which it appears he is still doing.

[1] https://github.com/larsks/heat-kubernetes Original heat-kubernetes repo

Lars, you are also welcome to comment on this thread, or relay your thoughts directly to me by email, and I can share them with the team.

Thanks,

Adrian