[openstack-dev] [Mistral][Horizon][Tuskar-ui] Mistral Dashboard

Rob Cresswell (rcresswe) rcresswe at cisco.com
Tue Jul 7 15:29:02 UTC 2015

The current issue is that we can’t force Angular when we have so little code ourselves. The framework is fairly solid now, but there is little in the way of code examples; launch instance, which last I checked has a few major bugs, the unfinished (?) identity dashboard and a few metadata modals IIRC.

I strongly advise people to write new code with AngularJS, but I don’t support enforcing it as a hard requirement for Horizon/ Horizon plugins… yet :)

Rob