[openstack-dev] [QA] Doodle poll for New Alternating Week QA Meeting time

Matthew Treinish mtreinish at kortar.org
Tue Jul 7 15:06:41 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

As a follow-up from the QA meeting from 2 weeks ago I'm starting a poll to
reschedule the 22:00 UTC QA meeting:

http://doodle.com/eykyptgi3ca3r9mk

I used the yaml2ical repo (which is awesome and makes this so much easier)
to figure out which slots were open for Thursday.

To summarize the issue with the current time slot is that it's too early for
most of APAC, and too late for parts of the Americas and Europe. This has led to
the current 22:00 UTC meeting slot be less productive because of lower overall
attendance. The original goal of the 22:00 UTC was to have a more friendly APAC
time slot because the other 17:00 UTC time is more Europe and Americas friendly.

I'll keep the poll open for about a week or 2, or until there is a clear winning
time slot. We'll hopefully start using the new slot for the July 23rd meeting.
(so the poll will definitely be closed by the 22nd)

Thanks,

Matt Treinish