[openstack-dev] [Mistral][Horizon][Tuskar-ui] Mistral Dashboard

niuzhenguo niuzhenguo at huawei.com
Tue Jul 7 07:16:02 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

As Horizon is moving towards an Angular application, I think it's high time that we should make a standard for other projects which want to horizon compatible on  whether they should based on Angular Dashboard or the current Horizon framework. For new project, I think it makes more sense to build the dashboard on Angular. But for "old" project like Mistral-Dashboard and Tuskar-UI, they works fine with Django framework now, do they have to move towards Angular also, and when that should be done.

-zhenguo