[openstack-dev] [trove]The patch from 191859 breaks thecompatibility with python 2.6

陈迪豪 chendihao at unitedstack.com
Tue Jul 7 02:14:53 UTC 2015

Thanks @doug and that saves me days!

It's reasonable and I think we should make the private patch for our environment. Thanks again.

-tobe from UnitedStack

From:  "Doug Shelley"<doug at tesora.com>;
Date:  Mon, Jul 6, 2015 07:29 PM
To:  "openstack-dev at lists."<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>;

Subject:  Re: [openstack-dev] [trove]The patch from 191859 breaks thecompatibility with python 2.6

   Hi,

 Python 2.6 support was dropped in Kilo (for all of OpenStack). The patchset you mention was just merged last week and will be in Liberty. Trove is no longer being tested with Python 2.6 so it is likely things like this will continue to occur going forward.

 Regards,
 Doug