[openstack-dev] [puppet] First Sprint proposal

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Jul 6 17:31:49 UTC 2015

Hi,

I would like to organize our first sprint for contributing to our Puppet
OpenStack modules. It will happen in Red Hat Montreal (Canada) office,
during 3 days.

If you're interested to participate, please find the slots that may work
for you [1]. Any slot suggestion is welcome though.
Also, please bring on the etherpad any topics we should work on together
[2].
We will groom topics during a meeting and prepare the agenda before the
sprint.

[1] http://doodle.com/xk2sfgu4xsi4y6n4r46t7u9k
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/puppet-liberty-mid-cycle

Regards,