[openstack-dev] [Kolla] Essential to sign by July 9th - Kolla-Palooza midcycle event!!

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Fri Jul 3 22:09:39 UTC 2015

Please note a correction, the dinner is the night of July 28th at 7pm, not July 27th.

My apologies.

Regards
-steve

From: Steven Dake <stdake at cisco.com<mailto:stdake at cisco.com>>
Date: Thursday, July 2, 2015 at 6:39 PM
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Kolla] Essential to sign by July 9th - Kolla-Palooza midcycle event!!

Hey community folks!

The Kolla team is having a mid-cycle event in San Jose, CA.  Coffee is provided throughout the day (I believe, but not certain on this point), and lunch, soda, water are provided at lunch time.  An RSVP dinner is provided the night of July 27th at 7 PM so food costs should be minimal.  If you plan to attend in person, please book your hotel and flight reservations quickly.  Silicon Valley prices are quickly increasing and many companies have a 14 day window (July 13th) for booking travel arrangements.

We can handle folks that walk in at the last moment, but for the RSVP dinner, please RSVP by July 9th so we can get an accurate count for organizing a dinner.

The eventbrite information is at the bottom of this web page:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Sprints/KollaLibertySprint