[openstack-dev] [kolla][tc] Plans for using Pre-2.0 Ansible modules

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Fri Jul 3 19:28:41 UTC 2015

Please consider forwarding this to the legal list. The gpl is a bit c specific and can be tricky to apply to other languages, but I would expect the modules under gplv3 to require all others in process to be gpl compatable, which apache should be, but will prevent any nonopen to be used. That might be ok, but something to carefully consider.

Thanks,
Kevin