[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] virtual mid-cycle planning

Chris Dent chdent at redhat.com
Fri Jul 3 13:54:28 UTC 2015

On Fri, 3 Jul 2015, Jeremy Stanley wrote:

> On 2015-07-03 10:07:05 +0100 (+0100), Chris Dent wrote:
>> The Ceilometer virtual mid-cycle will be held next week, the 9th and
>> 10th of July.
> [...]
>
> Annoying but friendly reminder to please add it at
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/VirtualSprints when you get a
> moment!

Does a virtual mid-cycle count? This one is not quite a sprint. It's a
bunch of meetings, held on google hangouts (falling back to other things
if it is junk), schedule over a two day period with a strict agenda
(forthcoming).

We won't be using #openstack-sprint nor will we be focusing "for a
short period of time on a subset of code, bugs, and reviews".
However "[e]veryone is encouraged to participate."

I'm happy to put it on there if it fits, but it's not clear that it
does.

We have talked about having some related sprints, but those plans
haven't solidified yet.

And please, if this is what you call annoying, feel free to annoy me
any time. The more redundant sharing of info on these kinds of processes
the better.

--
Chris Dent tw:@anticdent freenode:cdent
https://tank.peermore.com/tanks/cdent