[openstack-dev] Why doesn't Gerrit email me?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jul 3 12:53:11 UTC 2015

On 2015-07-03 13:09:08 +0100 (+0100), Neil Jerram wrote:
> Would you mind checking whether there were still any such errors for my
> domain, for the second half of yesterday (2nd July) UK time?  My admins here
> think they've fixed something, but I think I'm still missing some Gerrit
> notification emails, so I'm not convinced myself.

Out of 30 delivery attempts from Gerrit to your domain in
yesterday's log we saw 7 rejections from your MTA (the most recent
at 21:21:38 UTC). So far of the 2 delivery attempts to your domain
today both have succeeded, so while I don't see errors I'm afraid
the sample size is thus far too small to be confident it's resolved.
--
Jeremy Stanley