[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] virtual mid-cycle planning
chdent at redhat.com
Fri Jul 3 09:07:05 UTC 2015
On Fri, 26 Jun 2015, Chris Dent wrote:
> Ceilometer contributors and other interested parties,
To keep people in the loop:
The Ceilometer virtual mid-cycle will be held next week, the 9th and
10th of July. The schedule is being worked out.
The topics that will be covered include:
* Getting Gnocchi to a state of ProductionReady™
* Schematisation of notifications
* Requirements to make the split of alarming into own repo effective
* Requirements to make the split of collecting into own repo effective
* Plans for handling deletion or deprecation of old from repo splits
* Event-based alarming
* Exploring what an APIv3 will mean
* Getting a move on with in-tree functional testing
The timetable will be available early next week but the overall
picture is that the window of events will be in the range of early
morning to late evening Euro-time.
Some topics will have two sessions, one on each day.
The hosting technology plan is to start with Hangouts and then fall
back to Bluejeans and then IRC as each inevitably fails...
Everyone is welcome. More details early next week.
Chris Dent tw:@anticdent freenode:cdent
More information about the OpenStack-dev