[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] Proposing Al Miller for neutron-lbaas core team

Doug Wiegley dougwig at parksidesoftware.com
Thu Jul 2 22:16:57 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As the Lieutenant of the advanced services, I would like to nominate Al Miller to be a member of the neutron-lbaas core reviewer team.

Review stats are in line with other cores[2] and feedback on patches has been great. Additionally, he has been instrumental in our devstack support and octavia work.

Existing cores, please vote +1/-1 for his addition to the team (that’s Brandon, Phil, and Kyle.)

Thanks,
doug

1. http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/policies/core-reviewers.html#core-review-hierarchy
2. http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/neutron-lbaas/90