[openstack-dev] [magnum] Magnum Midcycle Event Scheduling Doodle Poll closes July 7th

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Jul 2 21:22:22 UTC 2015

Yes, if your remotely participating please still vote so we can get the maximum people in.

Regards
-steve

From: Kai Qiang Wu <wkqwu at cn.ibm.com<mailto:wkqwu at cn.ibm.com>>
Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [magnum] Magnum Midcycle Event Scheduling Doodle Poll closes July 7th

Hi Stdake,

If remote participation, do I need to vote for http://doodle.com/pinkuc5hw688zhxw ?

Thanks

Best Wishes,
Kai Qiang Wu (吴开强  Kennan)
IBM China System and Technology Lab, Beijing

E-mail: wkqwu at cn.ibm.com<mailto:wkqwu at cn.ibm.com>
Tel: 86-10-82451647
Address: Building 28(Ring Building), ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
        No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing P.R.China 100193
Follow your heart. You are miracle!

[Inactive hide details for "Steven Dake (stdake)" ---07/02/2015 02:06:58 AM---Apologies for double post – left off [magnum] pri]"Steven Dake (stdake)" ---07/02/2015 02:06:58 AM---Apologies for double post – left off [magnum] prior by error. Ton Ngo of IBM Silicon Valley Research