[openstack-dev] [Fuel] python-fuelclient-6.1.2
me at romcheg.me
Thu Jul 2 09:26:17 UTC 2015
I’m glad to announse that verison 6.1.2 of Fuel Client was released. The team fixed a few important issues in order to make it possible to interact with Fuel 6.1 using the official client.
* Change version to 6.1.2
* Update link to developers' manual
* Fix typo and output of "fuel env --help"
* Pin oslo.i18n for keystoneclient
* Return realistic data from mocked library
* Reconfigure the wheel
* Fix manual assignment of nodes to node groups
* Block deploy/provision action for unassigned nodes
* Bump version to 7.0
* Fix test for creating env with ha mode
* Change default network mode for env creation to neutron
As usual, you can install or upgrade python-fuelclient package from PyPi: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-fuelclient
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 842 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
More information about the OpenStack-dev