[openstack-dev] [neutron] new etherpad for Neutron instrumentation

Ryan Moats rmoats at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 1 20:31:57 UTC 2015

All-

After talking with Carl, Matt, and Gal about this subject on the IRC
channel this morning, I've created an etherpad [1] to gauge interest in
creating a blueprint for Neutron instrumentation.

I think this is a place where the project has substantial gaps that could
create barriers to adoption by operators and would like (as we move
forward) to invite operators in to provide their input...

Thanks,
Ryan Moats

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-instrumentation