[openstack-dev] Python 2.6 failed jobs for SQLA-Migrate

Mike Bayer mbayer at redhat.com
Wed Jul 1 14:03:51 UTC 2015

On 6/30/15 9:51 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Mike nicely tried to help me to get sqla-migrate to work with sqlalchemy
> 1.0.6 which is now in Debian. But there's some failures in Python 2.6:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/197144/
>
> Do we still care about them? Can we get them removed from -migrate? IMO,
> supporting the last SQLA is more important than the old Py 2.6.

That is very odd that there's a failure, and if this is specific to SQLA
1.0 also then I'd be pretty worried something weird is going on.  SQLA
still supports 2.6 only because I haven't yet had the need to really use
2.7-isms.

I'm all for making the 2.6 job non-voting here but I do want to fix this.