[openstack-dev] [Nova] Requirements.txt and optional requirements

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 01:48:21 UTC 2015

As point, we are trying to move away from this model. Having to "know" the dependencies is a bad experience in general. But with the move to eliminate "optional" parts of the api, most of these become real dependencies for keystone (a few things will still be optional eg memcache lib).

--Morgan

Sent via mobile