[openstack-dev] 1 or 2 repos for the API WG

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Jan 30 22:03:08 UTC 2015

The suggestion of whether to use 1 or 2 repos for the API WG surfaced on the ML here [1]. That thread then morphed into a discussion on whether to use 1 or 2 repos. I believe it’s correct to say that the consensus on that thread was for 1 repo.

We also discussed the question of 1 or 2 repos during the API WG meeting [2] and, of the 7 attendees that voted, there was unanimous agreement [3] for 1 repo.

Unless there’s a strong objection or disagreement with my analysis of the above, the API WG will move forward and use only 1 repo.

Now the question becomes, which repo?

Everett

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/api_wg/2015/api_wg.2015-01-29-16.00.html
[2] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-January/055524.html