[openstack-dev] [OpenStack Foundation] Finding people to work on the EC2 API in Nova

Bias, Randy Randy.Bias at emc.com
Fri Jan 30 21:24:31 UTC 2015

As you know we have been driving forward on the stack forge project and
it¹s our intention to continue to support it over time, plus reinvigorate
the GCE APIs when that makes sense. So we¹re supportive of deprecating
from Nova to focus on EC2 API in Nova.  I also think it¹s good for these
APIs to be able to iterate outside of the standard release cycle.

--Randy

VP, Technology, EMC Corporation
Formerly Founder & CEO, Cloudscaling (now a part of EMC)
+1 (415) 787-2253 [google voice]
TWITTER: twitter.com/randybias
LINKEDIN: linkedin.com/in/randybias
ASSISTANT: ren.ly at emc.com